Quote of the Day!

"What you once thought to be pointless, may one day come to have meaning."

Friday, April 8, 2011

SUP?


I recently did a shoot with a friend who is starting photography.   Do u like the look? I definitely had a lot of fun and love how the pictures turned out!  And also I made my shorts. They were actually levi pants and i cut them off to the length I wanted and used a sandpaper block and was able to add some holes for a destroyed look.  I definitely saved a lot and created something I am in love with.  Look through what you have because you can always use that imagination and do incredible things with your belongings!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pics!
    Im now following you!check out my blog if you like?
    http://ohyesohmy-streetstalker.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the posts :)