Quote of the Day!

"What you once thought to be pointless, may one day come to have meaning."

Monday, April 4, 2011

Open Back Monday :)

Today I am wearing an open back top that I love! It's so comfy and cute and works great for me today because I am extremely lazy ;)  One thing I have yet to purchase is an open back dress.  I was just browsing Urbanoutfitters.com and came across some.  The first one is a sparkle and fade knit bow dress and the second is a Pins and Needles Bow-Back sweater dress! I adore them and really like the bows!  What do you guys think about the open slit in the front of the Dolce Vita Marina dress? Yay or Nay?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Cut-out dresses are GORG! And I love your T, you little lazy girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These open back dresses are so amazing! Sexy in a subtle way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the posts :)