Quote of the Day!

"What you once thought to be pointless, may one day come to have meaning."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Start off of my blogging!

I guess I will start off giving a description of what I hope my blog will be.  My blog 'Indulge in the Beauty of LIFE'  is something I want people to enjoy coming to. I want it to be inspirational and something extravagent and fun. I will share my latest obessions. I will post some of my favorite fashion icons, clothing, looks, and of course I have to include FOOOOD!!! 

A little scoop on me... I'm a new adult.. wooh!Just turned 18 a week a go actually.  I live in the Sunshine State, although it is not sunny right now.  I love putting outfits together but get a major high out of viewing what others put together. I can spend hours on lookbook or weheartit! I love thrift shopping and vintage.  My family and friends are very important to me. And are a huge part of my life.  I also enjoying walking and site seeing. Because beauty is everywhere right?



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to checking out your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lena! I'm excited to begin my blogging journey =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the posts :)