Quote of the Day!

"What you once thought to be pointless, may one day come to have meaning."

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RED


I am going through a stage of RED LIPS!! I recently tried Beyonce's Infallible red lip stick.  (pictured above)I definitely recommend it if you haven't purchased it all ready! It stays on for hours and the crazy thing is that even when I ate and drank nothing came off, smudge free.  It is every girl's fantasy.. ever lasting lip stick!  =D
The color red is incredible.  It can come off as fierce, sophisticated, or just crazy!! I tried a different deeper shade of red today to go with my sophisticated blazer look. The color red in general  adds a unique touch and can spicen up your look!



Some of my favorite pictures include Beyonce, Nicole Richie, Chanel Iman, Wang Xiao, and Mary Kate all with fabulous red lips! It's a fashion favorite.  Who says you can't rock the red too?








4 comments:

  1. coincidence? i've been rocking purple lips to school lately. tomorrow, i might have to try red? considering my mom owns infallible. yes. definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    Join the feather earrings give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-away-feather-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAG! Great blog! Following!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the posts :)