Quote of the Day!

"What you once thought to be pointless, may one day come to have meaning."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Coffee, Gems, and Creeps!

Hello Happy Monday!  Today is a beautiful day so far.  I just went to Starbucks and enjoyed a delicious sugar free Hazelnut nonfat latte. Yes, i did say SUGAR FREE!!  Anyways I threw on one of my favorite tops-which was definitely one of my best finds.  And I just picked up these skimmer shoes the other day and I'm in love. I think they will get great use and they are very versatile.  A dressy night or a casual day, these will come in handy.
I was just browsing the Solestruck  site to check up on the latest shoes.   I came across 2  crazy pairs!    The gems one is  a Haus of Price Mega Bootie.     Isn't it pretty?  The one further right is a Maurie and Eve Creeper Wedge.   ONE OF A KIND!  These designers are so clever .  Both of these pairs are sure  to grab attention.     Like, Love?





1 comment:

Thank you for the posts :)